Our way of producing knitwear
An ethical chain
In essence, our partners must walk the talk.
We also actively choose colours not based on their seasonal popularity, but covering colours that will suit customers from various personal colour analysis seasons. It’s knitwear to look good, and last, year after year.
In an industry where mass production is the recipe for profits, we dare to have very limited production per model, offering you an item that is exclusive; not only through the yarns and the way it is produced, but also its limited availability.
Care to last
We want to do justice to the beautiful yarns we use by creating garments that will be used for a long time, in many different settings, and will allow our customers to collect years of memories wearing them.
To prove that we walk the talk, we have more than big words to show for ourselves: our first collection, produced to these standards and values, is ready to be released and we are looking forward to meeting you, our first followers and customers.
- clothes that got packed away when I got pregnant the first time for what I thought is few months “before I get my body back”
- the “heavily-pregnant” stage
- the “few-more months-before-I-start-a-diet” stage
- the nursing and maternity leave stage
- the “back-to-office-but-can´t-fit-in-my-before-kids-clothes” stage
- and so on, and so on
Versatile & durable
Of course, there are clothes for different stages in our life, but surely we can have more quality items that are more versatile and durable.